Affirmation

 I am alive and awake.  My mind is clear.  I am not afraid.  Things are going well.  I have friends and family, a nice home, interesting work.  I am healthy in body, mind , and spirit.  I have direction, goals, and the means to achieve them.  People respect my judgement, listen to what I have to say.  I feel confident, optimistic, pleased and satisfied.  I feel peace, love, joy, and happiness.  I have adventures, and am learning new things all the time.  I have financial security, due to my good fortune, intellect, and work ethic.  With excellent prospects, I have the potential and probability for much more success and achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some insight! The How-To's of Approaching Global Healing

The Multi-Dimensional Complex Components of Global Healing