Welcome to my blog! This is why I wanted to create one....

I am in the process of healing from my Holocaust experience. I am 95. It is both an individual matter, a family matter and extends outward to the political, economic, social and cultural influences. It deals with friends, neighbors, my family, early and later childhood influences, home, schools, teachers, and religious experiences.


A note from my youngest daughter, Tamara Klugman: This blog is part of my father’s last leg of his journey and personal healing. The goal is to interrupt the inter-generational genetic blueprint of trauma and help the world heal.

Comments

Ariane said…
I love that you are 95 and in the process of healing! I am sorry you have been through so much, but I am so inspired by your willingness to still be "in process". We are all in process of healing! From so much! Let's help each other and do it together!
Sending much love and strength.
Kerri said…
Yes, you are MOST inspiring and have such an amazing capacity to live life to the fullest!
Unknown said…
Baba!!! This is such an amazing idea to share your experiences and thoughts through the medium of a blog. This is a great way to touch so many more people, and to help bridge the gap in understanding between us and start into the path of healing. I am so excited to watch this blog blossom! :)
Edgar Klugman said…
Thank you for all your support! I could not even approach this with my "MEAGER TECHNOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE" BUT TRY i WILL.....

Popular posts from this blog

Some insight! The How-To's of Approaching Global Healing

The Multi-Dimensional Complex Components of Global Healing