Home

















Here is a poem I wrote about my home.  Please share a story about your home and the places you most feel comfortable along with any pictures you may have.  We'd love to hear and see them!

Title: Meow, My Cat and Me

Words by Edgar Klugman

December 5, 2021

My favorites in our house

A comfortable armchair where Meow, our furry cat and I sit together.

Meow starts to purr as soon as I stroke him near his head

And soon after the purr turns into a very satisfying hum!


 


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my cat too and sleeping with him on my bed.
Kerri said…
A Message for My Father on His 97th Birthday with love from Kerri

How can I find the words to let you know how much I care?

To “Thank YOU,” Baba for all you’ve done, for always being there.

You’ve been friend as well as father, walking with me all through life,

Through the joy and through the laughter, through the heart ache and the strife.

You’re the best I could have hoped for and with gratitude I see

The sweet lifetime of devotion you’ve invested here in me.

I am proud that you’re my father, thankful for the times we’ve had.

And with all that is within me, I feel blessed that you’re my dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Some insight! The How-To's of Approaching Global Healing

The Multi-Dimensional Complex Components of Global Healing